Baulkham Hills High School is located at 419A Windsor Road, Baulkham Hills, a very busy section of Windsor Road. It is not very far from the newly rebuilt Stockland Mall.
The only access into the carpark is through the busbay and parents who choose to drive students to school are requested NOT to enter the school grounds as there is only just sufficient space for teachers to park their cars. Additionally, extra cars in the carpark often create a gridlock with the buses both in the mornings and especially in the afternoons. This is an unsafe practice and one we would all wish to avoid.
Parents are asked to collect students from nearby Carver Crescent or Coronation Road. If using the busbay, parents must observe the parking signs and only stop at the lower end. Failure to do so could result in a traffic infringement notice being issued by the local council. Fines exceed $250.
Although there is no rail transport available to students who attend the school, there is an extensive bus service.
Parents/guardians of students new to the school are advised to contact the appropriate transport authority about transportation to and from school.
- Hillsbus 9890 0000 www.hillsbus.com.au
- Busways 9625 8900 www.busways.com.au
- General Transport Enquiries www.131500.com.au
Our school is located at:
419A Windsor Road,
Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
Getting to and from school safely
As a parent or carer, it’s your responsibility to get your child to and from school safely. Student safety is our priority.
Keep our school community safe by:
- driving and parking safely, even if it means parking further away and walking the rest of the way to school
- being a good role model
- never calling your child from across the road
- using the safest place to cross the road.
For independent travellers
Talk safe travel with your high-school-aged child including:
Subsidised school travel
Transport for NSW provides subsidies to assist school students.
- The School Student Transport Scheme provides eligible students with free or subsidised travel on public transport between home and school.
- The School Drive Subsidy may help towards the costs of driving children to school if you live in an area where there is no public transport.